The Daily Listen
I've mentioned this before -- using iPod playlists for instruction -- in my post about Breakfast Devotions. Since then I have expanded it to include:
- The BSF memory verse for the week set to music or merely read aloud, if we can find it in iTunes.
- The poems that we are memorizing from Andrew Pudewa's Linguistic Development Through Poetry.
- Our vocabulary words for the week from Wordly Wise.
- The current unit's chapters of Prima Latina.
- The books of the Bible.
- Any Old Testament chapters from The Message that are part of our study for Ancient History from the guide that Beautiful Feet puts out.
- The chapters from The Message that our BSF study is covering this week.
Later this year we will study Classical Composers, so their works will be added one at a time to the list, so that we can start to distinguish them from one another.