1. Stay out of the hospital. So far, so good.
2. Wear fragrance and nail polish more often. Gave up on the nail polish when gardening season started.
3. Make and adhere to weekly menu plans. Occasionally successful.
4. Go for more walks. Starting to do better with this, thanks to Nutmeg. Need to replace my walking shoes.
5. Go to the gym 1-2 times a week. Took the summer off.
6. De-clutter the house, basement, and barn. Still in progress; still in the house.
7. Buy myself a miniature Australian Labradoodle. Success! Nutmeg is the cutest, sweetest, snuggliest, and best-behaved puppy ever.
These were my New's Years Resolutions.
and now Suzanne :: 8/03/2011