If you tend to get burns when you can -- as I do -- Tecnu First Aid Antiseptic & Pain Relieving Gel is your new favorite thing. It kills the pain instantly. Who has time to soak in cold water when there are jars to fill?
We have had good success when using this on:
* bee stings, mosquito bites, etc.
* those scratchy marks that squash plants bestow
* cat scratches -- which are notorious for leaving fine thin scars
* slivers -- makes them stop hurting and swells them up so they ooze themselves out.
* mild hives from food allergies.
It contains Tea Tree Oil and Lidocaine. I like it so much I'm considering giving it as Christmas presents.