Quote of the Day

6.08.2012

what to do now?

It's raining (naturally, being June in Washington) and I have completed my obligations for Spring Quarter.  We have some home-schooling curriculum to finish up, but there is room in my life for some projects.  The nominees are:
  • paint all the interior trim on the addition
  • work on my manuscript
  • clean out the basement
  • purge the kitchen & laundry room
  • make jam from last year's frozen jam berries
  • clean out the barn
  • prep a Pilot course for a private English class I am teaching next fall, pending sufficient enrollment
  • prep a fall Eng 101 class I am teaching, pending sufficient enrollment

1 comment:

Elle said...

I'd say start with the jam making before it (hopefully) gets hot out and to make room in the freezer for more berries.