- I read all your supportive comments.
- My favorite chicken, Eva, who had been limping and winging-funny, is all better.
- Jamie took over all the child care. Feeding, transporting, micro-managing, the whole thing. (Boy, is HE tired!)
- I talked with my best friend and she assured me that I am not, in fact, a horrible person.
- I got an appointment with a real attachment therapist that drives up from the Seattle area once a week. You have no idea how hard it has been to find local attachment help.
- I talked with our home-study social worker and she gave me some good ideas.
- I went and got my first spa massage and then when it was over I stayed in the lovely spa robe and sat in the lovely spa waiting room and looked at the lovely spa waiting room garden and listened to my music and nobody spoke to me for an hour and it was so very very lovely. And quiet.
- I went to the mall to get some NYDJ jeans (last jeans purchase was in 2006) and about died when I saw the price. Then one of my former students showed up and showed me some better-fitting jeans and I got two pairs for around $40.00 total.
- Then I went to Cinnabon and bought little cinnabons for my family and went home, where I found
- A reclining deck chair that I had been wishing for for two years.
- I read all your supportive comments again.
phone + spa massage + new jeans + Cinnabon = better
My darling husband took the day off from work so that I could get away before I went stark raving. For some reason the last round of troubles just set me off and I couldn't find my way back to any sort of balance. Today helped a lot.