Quote of the Day

10.23.2007

Laurel

They haven't returned her yet, so I think it is safe to say that we have re-homed our smallest dog, Laurel. She is a sweet and intelligent little dog that we just could not dote on enough, being quite saturated with pets and small children that all need loves and cuddles on a daily basis.

Laurel has long had a soft spot for my Best Girlfriend, and it was requited, so about a month ago, BG took Laurel home with her. BG watches tv (shocking, I know) and Laurel gets to snuggle on the couch with her. My kids are actually a bit jealous; they want to go live there and watch tv too.

It was not a popular decision at my house, though we have all come to agree (albeit reluctantly) that it is the best thing for her.

We are down to eight pets now (dogs, cats, goats, bunnies). It is still too many.

~Suzanne

No comments: