Quote of the Day

8.31.2007

how are we doing: call for questions


I'm sticking this to the top of the blog cause now I really want to know what you want to know.
If no one posts any questions at all, I'll be dreadfully sadden and perplexed.



Kate asked how the kids are doing. I don't know how to answer that. We are doing well, I think, but what do I know? I've nothing to compare them to as they are the only children I have ever had. Apparently they are not 'normal' ; nearly everyone that spends more than 10 minutes with us comments that I must be really tired at the end of the day, and indeed I am.

They are great. They are exhausting. We love them. We sometimes hide in the bathroom from them.

What sort of details would help you get a picture of how they are doing? What questions do you have?


~Suzanne

No comments: