Quote of the Day

8.06.2007

Rockin' & Reflectin'

Kimmie at Over the Moon with Joy gave me the Blogger Reflection award. How about that?
this award should make you reflect on five bloggers who have been an encouragement, a source of love, impacted you in some way, and have been a Godly example to you. Five Bloggers who when you reflect on them you get a sense of pride and joy… of knowing them and being blessed by them.


I appoint:
:: Vivian at Hip Writer Mama whose Inspirations Mondays keep us moving.
:: Kim at Hireath whose Cheque Book of the Bank of Faith postings stand in for my daily devotions all too often
:: Cloudscome at a wrung sponge for her thoughtful examinations of children's books and her delightful haiku.
:: my cousin Sandy for the timely and timeless reminder to FLING YOURSELF IN RECKLESS CONFIDENCE ON GOD.
:: Crystal at Adventures in Sleeplessness for blogging over the long-haul (my agency search and her tummy pics).

and there's more . . .

Snoskred has declared me a Rockin' Blogger and who am I to argue? Who rocks in my bloggy world? Well Elle, of course, who taught me much of what I know about blogging and who is always hard at work putting the fun into dysfunction.

~Suzanne

No comments: