Quote of the Day

11.21.2007

our refuge & strength


God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
Therefore we will not fear,
though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea.
~Psalm 46: 1-2

Even though my hands hurt just to hold a pen.
Even when my Dad is paralyzed.
Even when my car dies.
Even when my daughter is overcome with grief for her lost family.

God is our safe place and our source of strength. He is our Helper. We are not afraid. Even though it does feel as if the earth has given way and the mountains are falling into the sea . . .

~Suzanne

Social Bookmarking



Make my Day! Share this post with Digg Make my Day! Share this post with Del.icio.us Make my Day! Share this post with Reddit Make my Day! Share this post with StumbleUpon Make my Day! Share this post with Yahoo Make my Day! Share this post with Technorati Information

No comments: