Quote of the Day

2.13.2008

works for me: not much

I'm in a dry spell. I'm bored with all my menus; the class I am teaching either goes really well, or bombs, no idea what influences that; my house is messy; my hair is disobedient; my latte foam didn't foam today; my thumb hurts; I'm bored with my winter wardrobe but it is too cold to pull out the spring things; I don't approve of all this whining and complaining so now I have a guilty feeling for posting this. Maybe you should just come back next week. I'll try to find something perkier to post.

~Suzanne

Some of my favorite Works for Me posts:

Parenting ~
allowances
bad mom?
candy fairy
get out the door
keeping kids occupied
laundry sorting
pick it up (hat tip to Parenting With Love And Logic)
transfer of motivation - clean underwear

Kitchen Arts ~
bread baking
organic blueberries
ready-made waffles
sugar scrub
waxed paper squares

Other ~

How to Sell on eBay



No comments: