Quote of the Day

1.22.2008

very weird question

So, here I go, about to embarrass myself . . .

I taste bitter. I first noticed it when I licked my lips or ate with my fingers. I got suspicious and licked my arm. BLECH. I taste bitter, like aspirin. I took a shower and even when squeaky clean and well-rinsed, my skin tastes bitter. What is up with this?

Here is what I take each day:
:: a multi-vitamin
:: 1,500 mg of Glucosamine Sulfate
:: 18 mg of Iron
:: 20 mg Lexapro
:: 1,135 IU of Vitamin D
:: 1,250 IU of Vitamin A (cod liver oil)
:: Ibuprofren - variable quantity

So, what kind of dread malady do I have now?


updated 1.29.2007

This post is getting lots of google search hits, but no one is commenting. At least leave a comment so that we know we are not the only ones with with. I found one other post about bitter lips & skin. What have you found?

I went off the iron supplements but that didn't help anything.

~Suzanne

No comments: