Quote of the Day

4.30.2008

works for me: 4 amusing podcasts

In keeping with my podcast list series, here are 4 amusing podcasts that work for me.

Comedy - deemed suitable by a woman who considers dang to be
nearly a cussword.

1. Abbott and Costello

2. CBC Radio Comedy Factory

3.Old Time Radio Comedy ~ Amos & Andy, Abbot &
Costello, Burns & Allen, Fibber McGee & Molly and more

4. Reliable Old Time Radio Comedy ~ even
more Amos & Andy, Abbot & Costello, Burns & Allen, Fibber McGee
& Molly and so forth


~Suzanne

My other Works for Me posts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great (I also love those TED talks)

Anonymous said...

I love old time radio. Thanks for the recommendations

Anonymous said...

OT: I was pretty chuffed when I finally, FINALLY managed to get those quotes up there. Sheesh. I'd shelved it for ages and then just decided to give it one. more. try.

Maybe that's all anything needs--one more try.

THANK YOU for all your help in getting them up there!!