Quote of the Day

11.23.2010

stuffing. or dressing. whatever

I call it stuffing because I like to stuff my mouth with it.  Dad prefers that it be called dressing.  I figure that when he makes it, he can name it.  Until then . . .

Suzanne's Stuffing

Saute together: 
  • 1 large bunch of celery, sliced thin
  • 2 large onions, chopped small
  • 2 large apples, diced
  • 1 C butter
Then add:
  • 2 boxes Trader Joe's cornbread stuffing mix
  • 1 C oj
  • 1 C chicken broth
  • 2 packages Trader Joe's Rosemary Cranberry Pecans
Check for moisture content -- add more broth if you need it.
Put in shallow baking dish -- heat up before serving.

1 comment:

audible said...

Strangely enough, stuffing (or dressing) is the one thing I can cook in my Japanese kitchen. I won't tell you how much money I spent on a tiny bag of dried cranberries for stuffing though.