- bags are packed (one little one for each of us, another one full of orphanage donations, and two little in-flight bags)
- visas, tickets, and money are procurred
- house/pet sitters manifesto is printed and distributed
- fridge and freezer are stocked
Still to do:
- learn Russia
- pick up copies of pics for little booklets we will leave behind with the kid(s)
- set out towels etc. for house/pet sitters
What am I forgetting? My brain is either whirling madly or frozen solid.
I still don't really believe that we are actually getting to go. Last night the rumor-mill that serves Russian Adoption Families produced more alarming news. Will it impact us? Probably not. Did I burst into tears at the very thought? Absolutely.
It is as if I'm a person who is just pretending to believe that we are actually leaving. This is what a dream deferred