Quote of the Day

4.27.2007

help, I need somebody

The blog is not displaying properly in IE (surprise surprise) and I can't figure out what I need to tweak. If anyone good at coding (maybe someone whose blogname is a palindrome, she who basically taught me blogging about a year ago) would care to take a peek that would be great.

help

Also, if you are seeing anything other than a left wide column full of posts and a variety of widebars and sidebars on the right, please let me know. It would be nice to know what browser you are using.

Of course, if y'all switched to Firefox you'd be happier, smarter, and better-looking and I wouldn't have to tweak my blog. Okay, I made that up about happier, smarter, and better-looking. But your internet time will be faster, more secure, and easier.

No comments: