Quote of the Day

3.17.2008

BEEN there SEEN that?

I wish! Dandy's therapist is taking some time away to go to Spain and has reawakened the travel bug in me. It's a virus you know, it never really clears from your body.

I've found a cool website, Been-Seen, that is helping. I don't really know if it is helping suppress the travel desire, or is feeding it, but the site is beautiful and informative and is just the thing for a cool gray morning after a long Convention weekend.

Been-Seen gathers together stunning photography and travel commentary from just everywhere and offers them up in a weekly grouping. If the weekly selection is not to your liking, you can easily click over to just see cabins. You really should click that link just to see the pics, because these ain't your Grandpa's cabins. Oh my; I just typed ain't.

If funky design is your thing, you have to go see these. The Songjiang Hotel is my favorite. But of all the destinations featured, the Lanserhof Spa has my vote. It's just so pretty and green. That reminds me. Happy St. Patrick's Day!



~Suzanne

No comments: