Quote of the Day

6.15.2007

loading slowly update

Disregard this post if techi-talk gives you brain-freeze.

Thanks for all your input regarding the slow and problematic loads. I took out more toys. The reflections are all gone as is the random post widget. Blogrolls were trimmed. Some lightboxes were axed.

I changed the "switch" menus so that they are prefaced with "+/-". This assures you that clicking there will not require a page reload, as the menu just pops into view on click and disappears on another click.

Actual links, that do require a page load, are underlined in dashed green when your mouse travels over them.

I think I fixed the font-size problem that was showing up in Opera.

I'm not sure what the status is with crashing. Do let me know, if you get this far prior to crash.

~Suzanne

No comments: