Quote of the Day

8.27.2008

happy birthday to me

Yup, it's my birthday. I'm 45, and yes, this is pretty much what I look like.


To celebrate, I'm going out to lunch with my mom, sis, and nieces, and then home for dinner and games with my honey and kids. Would it be okay to ask you, dear reader, in honor of my agedness, to click on the magic wand in the footer line and then leave a comment wherever it is that you end up?

~Suzanne


Change of plans. My Mom, sis, and nieces went to lunch. I stayed home under 7 blankets and alternately shivered and sweated. My best friend brought over a beautiful from scratch chocolate cake and I am too sick to even be tempted. Poor me: I have a birthday flu.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Suzanne! You look mah-velous!!

Have a fun day doing all the things you enjoy the most!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! And, clearly your picture is adorable looking and suggest you should be eating much more birthday cake to celebrate another year of achievements!

Thanks for your blog - I always enjoy reading it.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! And, clearly your picture is adorable looking and suggest you should be eating much more birthday cake to celebrate another year of achievements!

Thanks for your blog - I always enjoy reading it.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I hope it's a great one!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, I hope you have a fantastic day.

Anonymous said...

And a very happy birthday to you.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Friend! Eat lots of cake!Love J

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Auntie. Lunch was delicious but no so much fun as if you would have joined us. Hope your day was not too dreadful. I wrote you a birthday story on my blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday. So sorry you ended up sick and in bed.