Quote of the Day

8.03.2008

Sunday Garden Tour


Every week I mean to participate in the Sunday Garden Tour hosted over at a wrung sponge, but I head out to the garden with my camera and end up gardening! Silly me. This week however, we had a guest in our garden that inspired me to actually follow through on my photoshoot.






This is Bliss, who is no longer speaking to me and muttering something that sounds like "who is she calling geriatric?"
~Suzanne
:: edited to add, for the curious, that Mr. Bliss is a Blue Miniature Rex.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely soft handsome bunny! I adore those photos. It makes me want to get another bunny myself...What a lovely soft handsome bunny! I adore those photos. It makes me want to get another bunny myself...

Thanks for joining in the tour this week.

Suzanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Bliss is adorable! I just want to pet that soft fur.

Anonymous said...

What lovely photos! They make me wish I could shrink down and enter the wonderland. And ditto to the others' compliments to the bunny.

Suzanne said...

Bliss says "thank you" for the compliments. He is a dapper fellow, isn't he? This reminds me of the Great Bunny Disappearance story which I will have to tell someday.

Anonymous said...

Hey cool header too! How'd you get that wordle up there?