Quote of the Day

9.25.2008

strep

It's back. Apparently I've contracted a case of Turbo-strep. It's come and gone since mid-August, through two family vacations and one round of Zithromax. This is my FOURTH time to be bed-ridden in 5 weeks. We are all sick of it.

So, if I saw you in real life and you start to get a sore throat, I apologize. I didn't know. I didn't know it was strep (they forgot to tell me) and I didn't know I still had it. But if you do get sick, call your doc and tell them you have been exposed. I am so sorry.

:: Severe and sudden sore throat without coughing, sneezing, or other cold symptoms.
:: Pain or difficulty with swallowing.
:: Fever over 101 F : sweats and chills
:: Swollen lymph nodes in the neck.
:: Lethargy/exhaustion
:: Headache



~Suzanne

Technorati ,

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Oh, hope you are feeling better soon! 5 times?! Poor you.