1. go geocaching with the kids
2. take children strawberry and blueberry picking
3. go swimming very often
4. grow and eat lots of home-grown heirloom tomatoes
5. have my fall classes fully prepped by the end of June
6. make progress on manuscript
7. make lots of jam
8. install pavers into south flower garden
9. stay home a lot
10. get children to at least one week of VBS
11. declutter basement
12. move mill end pile out of driveway
13. continue to make own bread and yogurt
14. reconquer the north and front flower gardens
15. go to Darrington Bluegrass festival
1. Dandy and My Gift are off to New Mexico later this month for a paternal family reunion.
2. We are sniffling about all fourth of July weekend as we are not able to attend a maternal family reunion in Nebraska. We will be sniffling in reasonably cool weather, however, which is a small comfort.
3. Kids are off to Narnia Day Camp in mid July.
4. Soccer VBS camp in early August.
5. Trip to California mid-August for a niece's wedding.
6. Trip to Vancouver Island in early September.