Quote of the Day

5.13.2008

home again, home again, jiggedy jog


Well we are back; reluctant to leave the sun and the pool yet happy to see My Gift and the fur-babies and our seedlings. We swam, and ate, and slept and did the same thing the next day and all the days after that. The grownups took turns getting mightly sick with colds. Apparently I slept from Tuesday night until Thursday late afternoon. When I got up on Thursday I thought it was Wednesday and am still not sure they didn't all play tricks on me. Mom did not get as sick, perhaps cause we popped her into bed at the first throat tickle.

More pics and a full report later. My laptop is off at the repair center, so I am on restricted 'puter access for awhile. Probably good for me.


~Suzanne

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shot, welcome back.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Sorry you were sick on your vacation. Although if you HAD to be sick, it sounds like you chose a comfy place to rest and relax it off!

I WANT a quote widget like yours. (I just posted about how I need one!) I remember once you posted directions. Do you remember when/where?

Anonymous said...

missed your blogs...glad you're back and well rested...

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Suz!