Quote of the Day

11.29.2008

coveting a Kuhn Rikon

One of my Thanksgiving guests inadvertently left behind one of these


and I am in love with it. It's a Kuhn Rikon Durotherm 1.1 -Quart Cook & Serve Pan and one touch was all it took. It is perfectly balanced and very heavy and it doesn't scorch and it is just so pretty. If there is a cook on your Christmas list, and you like them a whole lot, and you have loads of spare money sitting about, get them this pot.

In the meantime, my forgetful cousin can be assured that her little pot is being tenderly cared for until it can be reunited with her. And I have been given an opportunity to work on resisting the spirit of covetousness; I'll get started on that tomorrow.


~Suzanne
:: one year ago today: Jenny Linsky how we love thee
:: two years ago today: nifty resource and snow report

No comments: