Quote of the Day

5.15.2007

HipWriterMama: Inspiration Monday: Create New Habits for Success: 30 Day Challenge

Vivian, aka HipWriterMama, challenges us to take the 30 Day Challenge and make new habits for ourselves. I'm going to give it a go.

I have a full-on draft of a clever and entertaining MiddleYears story all written. It needs one or two more rewrites and then it is ready.

I've joined a writer's critique group to make myself have some deadlines and in addition, my new habit (I hope) is to spend 30 minutes a day with my manuscript.

You can read all details about the challenge over at:
HipWriterMama: Inspiration Monday: Create New Habits for Success:

I do have to ask though, am I the only one who stumbles when I try to say HipWriterMama out-loud? It keeps coming out HipWiderMama. Shhhh, my hips are wide enough as it is; don't encourage them.

No comments: